Madhubani painting is the ancient form of art orginated in Mithila region during Ramayana. It is famous due to its unique style of painting and materials used for painting. Madhubani paintings are related to maths due to following reasons –
1) Geometric patterns and fine lines are used for designing border.
2) Entire painting is designed using beautiful repetative geometrical patterns.
3) Colours are filled in perfect geometrical patterns.
4) Each and every section of painting is filled by geometrical patterns.
5) All patterns are designed using hand without using euler or other tool.
6) Some painting used zero and one and other digit to decorate border or fill colours in painting.